Fundamentals of Housing Law Training
We periodically run open training sessions on the fundamentals of housing law. Our typical open training programme covers the following topics:
- Background legal principles: tools to get information and avenues of referral if legal issues arise
- Fair procedures: Overview of relevant human rights law & fair procedures principles
- Access to social housing: Overview of legal framework concerning access to social housing & common legal issues arising in practice
- Emergency homeless accommodation: Overview of legal framework & common legal issues arising in practice
- HAP & Homeless HAP: Brief overview of legal framework
As well as our open housing law training, Mercy Law can deliver custom training tailored to the needs of particular groups. We have delivered bespoke housing law training to clients such as approved housing bodies, domestic violence services, citizen’s information services, social work teams, law firm pro-bono teams and frontline homeless service providers. For more information on training options just contact us at email@example.com.